Terms and conditions
Terms of website use
www.menarini.ie (‘our site’) is a site operated by A.Menarini Pharmaceuticals Ireland Ltd. (‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’). We are registered in Italy with company number FC025693 and our Irish office registration number is 308055. Our registered office is Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Glenageary, Co. Dublin, Ireland. Our VAT number is 6328055H.
Use of website material
We have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on our site is correct and up to date.
The commentary, advice and any other information contained on, or accessible through, our site (‘material’) is of a general nature only and is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
We aim to ensure that the information published on our site is accurate and consistent with the current knowledge and practice. However, continual development and advances in medicine mean that the material may not always be completely up to date and it is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed and individual cases may require specific advice that cannot be addressed through our site.
Users of, and visitors to, our site should refer to the approved prescribed information and consult a suitably qualified medical professional for the appropriate use of all medicines before acting on any of the material. We cannot guarantee that information provided by us through our site will meet your healthcare or medical requirements.
We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the material by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Our site and the material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties, representations and other terms express or implied, and whether implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, course of dealing, trade use or otherwise; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for (i) loss of income or revenue, (ii) loss of business, (iii) loss of profits or contracts, (iv) loss of anticipated savings, (v) loss of data, (vi) loss of goodwill, (vii) wasted management or office time, and (viii) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All our names, logos and trademarks may not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
All product names referred to on our site are our trade marks, except those where indicated as owned by other companies. Such third party marks are used for identification purposes only in respect of the products or services of their respective owners. No sponsorship or endorsement should be inferred from our use of those marks. All such rights are reserved.
You may read, view, print extracts, download and make a single copy any material on our site for your personal and non-commercial use or reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off, copied or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Information about you and your visits to our site
By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Breaching this provision, may amount to a criminal offence under the Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act, 2001. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law, regulation or code of practice;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these terms;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt, (i) any part of our site, (ii) any equipment or network on which our site is stored, (iii) any software used in the provision of our site, or (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.